Friday, November 03, 2006

Sorrow

Everybody is out for lunch...and I'm alone here, nobody is here now...
Aldi just called me, ask me to go out. But I’m not in the mood at all
and my fucking computer really upset me, it's down again, this is the second hard disk already...
I'm using spare computer. And the speed is so slow, and I can't import/export my file from my email account to the new computer...fucking shit...I lost all data

I feel so overwhelming today, really upset me...wanna scream loud and hit something
I become so productive in anger today and also as blogger...Just write silly things in this blog….
I'm drowning in twilight zone I guess. with unpredictable destination

Need to have new spirit, new soul...go to mountain, go somewhere and hide there until you can't recognize yourself anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home