Friday, November 03, 2006

My Birthday

Today is my birthday, hope my life is getting better and everything is going to be in a good way. Nothing special with it, get bored.....actually I feel sad, mad, upset, disappointed, I don't know. I just want to go home now and be in my room alone and cry.

The first one who gave me birthday greeting is Michell...my chat friend in Canada, i got email from him, when i checked my mail box yesterday, It have been so long we didn't contact each other, and then followed by my former boyfriend in the middle of the night (thought He will forget about my b'day after his last email to me), then Tika my bestfriend, then Tisa my cousin, then Mas Harry also my chat friend in Lampung (Germany before)...all through sms to my cellphone in the middle of the night (wake me up. actually I had no good sleep, or just closed my eyes. many things were bothering my mind,which I couldn't understand).


This morning, all my friends gave me birthday greeting and also David (he's home now after 1,5 months in hospital, today is his first day at home and alone there, must be tiring for him, hope he's happy to be home), We didn't talk a lot, problem with his network i guess or I don't know (I feel alone :(), and ...except from keluarga_kita (seem they forget about me).....and then everybody get busy with their own...

Just wanna go home now......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home