Wednesday, November 15, 2006



Fairy Tales

"Fairy Tales" It's only a title, and I wish I live in fairy tales world so I don't have to feel all the pain, I don't have to feel sad, being sorrow,confused,angry,hurt...
I'm so hurt to see someone that I love is getting hurt; I'm so hurt to see someone that I love feels nothing. I'm so angry to see everybody is leaving him because he has no power anymore, because he's not 100 % man as he used to be. No body is perfect right, so what's wrong with him, if he's not a man that he used to be.
Can everybody understands me if I choose him??? No matter what happen with him... To tell you the truth I have fears inside and I have to battle with those fears, I hope I can survive and I can ease his pain and take away his tears and make him smile. The only happiness that I have when I see him happy.
Can they love him too as I love him? Where are they when he needs them? Where’s their love when they said they love and care about him?? They don't even knock his door. I'm so angry and torn about this...
And I wish it's only a nightmare and I will wake up soon and live in fairy tales world. I just wish that I have enough power and energy to through this.....please help me ya Allah...You are the one that I count for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home