Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Everybody is getting Curious

Hahahahahahaha, I want to laugh very hard to see them curious about me so much. They tried very hard to investigate me. I don't know what's the benefit for them to know about my life. May be they just like the fun of hearing my story, it's like a bed time story for them I guess or they are really concerned about me?? I don't know. And who knows. I just don't want to be something to make fun of anymore. Since it deals with my heart and they laugh in it, it will hurt me so much; I don't care if what I run is only a joke, dream or alien thing. I want them to put respect on it, if they only want to make fun of it, better for them to stay away and keep their mouth shut up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that what u think? that is so mean you know :)

January 23, 2007 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home